Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm good.

I got my lab results from my physical and guess what? I'm healthy woohoo! My iron levels are good, electrolytes are perfect, blood sugar is normal, and my kidneys are fine. Here I thought I was ruining my body....

Today was the end of day 1 of my work trip to Louisville. It was a long day filled with lots of obese truckers. I got called a skinny ass girl, petite, scrawny, and little thing. Being around uneducated fat people makes me fear becoming fat even more than before. So Thank you obese truck drivers of America for being true thinspiration.

I realized today that I'd much rather be hungry than overly stuffed with food. Being full makes me lethargic, tired, and I get nauseous when I try to exercise. At least being hungry can be fixed by a glass of water or hot tea....

No comments:

Post a Comment