Friday, March 25, 2011

Letter

In 3 days I have to have a physical done. I have to get one before I leave for Europe this summer and my therapist wants me to get one done as a co-intervention to treatment. Sadly, the idea of getting this physical has only made me feel more depressed and more obsessed with exercise and cutting down my calories. Last time I was at the doctors I weighed 143 lbs. I weighed myself yesterday afternoon and the scale said 125 lbs...

My therapist wants me to write a letter to my mom, but not send it to her. From our sessions together he has  come to the conclusion that many of my problems stem from my troubled childhood and growing up with a single mom who has bipolar disorder....it has taken me 3 days to decide what to write to her. After I write it I have to go out and do something fun (therapists orders). I'm not even sure what to do. It's rainy and shitty outside, which means no snowboarding, skateboarding, biking, hiking, etc. The only option left is going to the gym, staying home and cleaning (that's not really fun), working on some type of art project, or going shopping...I fear that if I stay home I will just sit and think about my weight and food for hours, so shopping it is.

p.s. I have one follower! yay :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment